We are seeking ambitious and entrepreneurial
to join our fast-growing team. We offer exciting client projects and an excellent package for those with the drive and the commitment to succeed in a dynamic environment, delivering exceptional service to clients, and becoming part of a high performing team.
You will have a strong ERP / business process background and are actively looking to expand your software knowledge to further your career. Your background may be in consulting or through industry, where you implemented ERP (such as IFS, Infor, Epicor, Sage, JD Edwards, etc) as a project manager, process lead, pre-sales/solutions consultant or functional consultant.
The role will require you to use your business process knowledge, experience of ERP implementations, and soft skills to challenge clients, develop solutions and successfully deliver solutions across a range of industry sectors.
The successful candidate will:
- Scope client’s current processes and systems
- Gather the client’s requirements and document them in a professional and clear manner
- Working with our team to select the best solution(s) from our portfolio of solutions
- Be able to demo and test clients processes in the selected systems
- Attending on-site visits and/or online sessions where needed to scope, demo or setup clients
- Research and answer any queries in an honest and upfront manner highlighting any red flags and ensure full collaboration with the client to problem solve and to articulate any potential work arounds
- Be able to plan and/or project manage the implementation of selected solutions
- Setup, implement and train clients on said selected solution
Experience and key attributes we are looking for that the selected individual must have:
- A love for technology is key here at Rsult!
- 3 years+ of experience in Accounting and/or ERP systems
- Be a clear and confident speaker whilst conducting meetings, presentations, demonstrations etc
- Attention to detail is a must and should reflect across the documentation that is being produced or presented to the client.
- Be focused on delivering a first class experience and service.
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with clients
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and support to help deliver the best possible service for our clients.
- Adapt training style where required to deliver in their business environment
- Must be willing to travel (Both UK and abroad) and must hold a valid driving license
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and support colleagues
- Build demonstration environments based on client requirements and processes
- Always setting the right expectations with clients is key.
- Research and recommend new solutions to add to our portfolio to enhance the sectors we focus on.
- Has an understanding of some of the industries we focus on
- Excellent time management and organisation skills are essential
- Be able to conduct training sessions with multiple individuals
- Experience with data migration
What to expect:
We work closely with all of our software partners and as such will ensure you get the necessary training and support needed to get you up to speed on the solutions you will be focusing on. This will include going through digital certifications, attending on-site workshops, shadowing/assisting with implementations and projects and of course working closely with other team members both on and off-site!!
Once you are fully up to speed and are signed off, you will play an instrumental role with building on Rsult's success in the UK market by helping client to select implement and project manage the move from their current software package to another, ensuring the right expectations have been set, we deliver on our promises and the client has an amazing experience in order to make the transition as smooth as possible.
The benefits of working with Rsult:
- Car allowance
- Mobile allowance
- 23 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Medical insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Company laptops
- Company bonus scheme
- A young dynamic team environment
- Exposure to the latest technology in the market place
- Collaboration with two of other tech companies we have built from the ground
For the right individual and subject to experience we are prepared to offer up to 50K
Who we are and what we do:
Rsult is a fast-growing software consultancy firm with offices in both the Netherlands and the UK. We work in partnership with accountancy firms right across the UK and act as an extension to these accountancy firms, helping their clients to select, implement and integrate the right cloud-based software packages based on their requirements and business processes. The industry sectors we operate across are as follows;
- Wholesale distribution
- Hospitality (restaurants & hotels)
- Professional services
- Financial services
If you think that you possess the right skills for this role then we would to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com